Friday, February 7, 2014

Using Male Psychology To Get Your Ex Back

If you have tried all the traditional methods to get your ex boyfriend or husband back, you probably already know that they don't work. Trying to convince your ex or appeal to his logical male mind simply doesn't work. Your friends and family were wrong. Talking things through only makes matters worse and makes you feel like you're fighting a losing battle.

Using male psychology and taking control of the situation is the best way to go. Understanding how he thinks, how he makes decisions based upon male psychology and using these methods against him is the most powerful and effective way to turn things around and have your ex become compliant and actually start to fall in love with you again.

Why Using Male Psychology Works


Using male psychologyThe reason why male psychology works so well is because men are emotionally repressed. Psychological tactics work very well on guys. They have been taught to ignore or repress their emotions so when you use male psychology against him, he will be repressing those feelings until they reach a boiling point.

What will happen is that a man will become so overwhelmed with emotion that he will either fall apart completely or he will find a logical reason to make a decision that falls in line with these emotions. He might say that it simply made sense to get back together with you because you have a long history or he has forgiven you but it will be his emotions that will be driving this decision. It will be the effects of you using male psychology to bring him to a fever pitch that will either break him or cause him to change his mind about how he feels about you.

While everyone else might tell you that men are logical and that they don't make decisions based upon their emotions, you need to know the truth. Sure, your Dad probably wasn't a very emotional man or he didn't appear to made decisions based upon how he felt or the underlying emotions but upon closer scrutiny, you might see that things were a little different than they appeared.

Chances are that if your parents are still married, your mother knew how to handle old Dad pretty well. She could get him to do just about anything by using male psychology to some degree. It might sound a little sad but behind any great relationship is a woman that knows how to subtly manipulate a man's emotions and use male psychology to make him feel like he's in control while getting him to do what she wants.

Male Psychology Versus Traditional Methods


Using reversed psychology to get him backLook at it this way. Using traditional methods of conflict resolution or talking things through... apologizing for what you did wrong in the relationship and promising to do better if the future is about as effective as pleading with your parents to have the car Friday night after you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Your ex has made a decision. That decision was to end the relationship. That's a huge decision... it's a life changing decision. No amount of logic is going to change his mind. You simply are going to have to employ emotions... you're going to have to rely upon psychological methods that will drill down into his mind and change how he actually feels.

Just think of this... what methods do captors use to break a man when he has been taken prisoner during times of war? They use psychological methods to break him. They might try to torture him but a man can see what is being done. He views his captors as the enemy and he would rather die than betray his vow or decision to refuse to help the enemy. You're the enemy right now. No amount of torture would probably make him change his mind but using psychological tactics will.

Examples Of Using Male Psychology You Might Recognize


his emotional hot buttonsOk... so you're a little confused. Do you want some examples of using male psychology that you have probably used in the past that you didn't even know about? Great!

Do you ever remember giving him your "cutesy voice" to get him to do something? You know, that baby talk voice that make him think subconsciously that you're helpless without him and he's your big strong man that you need in your life. That is one way that you may have manipulated him without even knowing it.

Next, have you ever been in an argument and told him "ok... that's fine..." but he knew that things weren't fine? Or maybe you gave him the silent treatment when you were upset about something.

Both of these are passive-aggressive ways that many women use male psychology and reverse psychology to get a man to either stop fighting or arguing. This is an almost surefire way to win an argument and one that works very well.

A man will go insane, lose his cool and thus lose an argument in the process when you use these methods. It leverages male psychology and make you the victor no matter what you were arguing about because he lost his cool so he loses no matter what.

The methods that you can use the leverage male psychology are very similar but they speak to your ex's instinctual core... his maleness that makes him always want to be right, always wants to win as well as his desire to be seen as the man.

When you use these methods you will appear to be doing absolutely nothing perceptible to manipulate him and the emotional hot buttons that you push speak directly to his heart and the love that he has buried underneath a bunch of male ego since your breakup.

The Ethical Question Of Using Male Psychology


how to use psychology to get your ex backThe only remaining question is whether you should use male psychology to get your ex back. There are a lot of women that might have a problem with this... they don't want to appear manipulative... they don't want to feel like they're tricking their ex into falling in love with them again.

Honestly, your man is an emotionally repressed beast that needs taming. If your motives are good and you truly love him, there's no harm in using male psychology to get him back... to save your relationship and give your relationship that second chance that it deserves.

If you still feel like you're cheating or using some sort of trickery to get him back, keep in mind that men use methods like this all the time to pick up women. There are hundreds of books written by pickup artists who promise to show men what to day and what to do to get a girl to do what they want. Isn't it about time that women be give the same kind of consideration.

***Click Here To Learn More About Using Male Psychology To Get Your Ex Back***


In addition, how good are men at talking about their feelings? How much love and passion do they express. Using male psychology will help you to bring those emotions to the surface and in addition to helping you to get back together, using male psychology with your man will give you both the love, desire and passion that you both need to get back together with such force that there will be no stopping him.

 

  http://Get-Him-Back-Forever-review.sashas-reviews.com/

10 comments:

  1. The roots of INDIAN ASTROLOGY can be traced back to the ancient Greek Civilization and to India's Vedic past.According to Indian Astrology, your true self & personality is defined by the position of the planets, at the time & place of your birth. The present & future positions of the planets are compared with those of your birth chart to predict your future.This is the basis of Indian Astrology.
    get your love back 

    get your ex back fast 

    get your ex husband back 

    get your girlfriend back 

    get your love back astrologer
     

    get your love back by dua 

    get your love back call me 

    get your love back vashikaran 

    getting back lost love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day everyone. My name is Micheal Merry from the UK, I want to thank the Odia Solution Center for the miracle he has done in my life, I have been so deeply broken down myself, getting frustrated from time to time, all this has happened after the divorce between me and my wife. I had no hope because I wasn't able to relieve myself so I insisted to search for help online in which I came in touch with this great man of powers who has brought back my wife now I,m so very happy and that's why I've insisted on sharing testimony tonight. In sharing this to your hearing, if you've such problems I believe he can help you solve yours too. Thank you so much Odia Solution Center. Kindly contact him if you need his help now. Email: odiasolutioncenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348107381533 Website: odiasolutioncenter.overblog.com
    GOD BLESS YOU DR ODIA......I LOVE YOU XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trusted Dr dodo totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 7 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; drdodotemple @ gmail com or whatsapp him on +1 (706) 871-4571

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can easily get your ex by useing Dr Akhigbe love spell. I’m a testament of how he restored back my broken relationship of 6 years , he can make your ex come back to you message he on email Drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. Keep writing such beautiful blogs. In 2022 a little bit of change will be done in the Turkey visa price . That changes may differ as per the differ country status . Read all the updated info related to the turkey visa.

    ReplyDelete